Friday, August 2, 2013

My Kindergartner

Kate started kindergarten today. Since it landed on a Friday, it was short day, so she was only gone for 2 hours. She has been really excited for it. I know she will love it. She loves to learn and loves making friends. I was able to meet her teacher a few days before the first day, and she seems to be great. She's very on-the-ball and organized. She is bubbly and animated, so I think Kate will love her. I have been somewhat dreading this day because it marks the start of a new phase. Schedules, homework, and grown-up kids. I am excited, though, to have a few hours everyday just with Zach. He doesn't start preschool for a whole year, so we'll have plenty of one-on-one time while Kate's off. Milestones, Milestones.


1 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

I still can't believe she is old enough for elementary school. Or that we're old enough to have kids ready for school. By the way, she is beautiful!