Tuesday, June 25, 2013

What is on my mind

Loving: Summer. Everything about it.

Coveting: People with long, luscious hair. I started using coconut oil, and I think my expectations were too high. I thought my hair would be down to my butt after using it twice. The biggest result from using it has been a clogged bathtub drain.

Eating: Pudding. Lots and lots of pudding. Banana is my favorite.

Wishing: I was one of those moms that feed their kids really healthy food for every meal. Grilled cheese and chicken nuggets are just way too easy.

Reading: Conference talks from April.

Thinking: About how I need to be better at yard work. Notice I just think about it. I don't actually do anything to make it happen.

Wondering: How on earth my daughter is already starting kindergarten. Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Needing: A Vitamix so I can sneak veggies into my kids diets via smoothie. And my own diet for that matter.

Relieved: That Nashville and Parenthood both got renewed for another season. I live for those fools.

Enjoying: Grey's Anatomy on Netflix.

Glad: I have good friends from years and years ago that I still hang out with regularly.

Missing: My friends who live out of state.

Feeling: Thankful for my calling lately. I get to work with some really awesome ladies.

Wanting: New carpet and wood floors in my kitchen.

Hoping: Zach to get potty trained.

Worried: Zach will never get potty trained.

Considering: Paying someone to potty train Zach for me.

Watching: Way too much Netflix. Can't stop. Won't stop.

I’d rather be: On the beach in Hawaii.

2 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

Potty training...eye twitch...good luck with that one! I can see how a boy would be harder than a girl.

I am missing friends that live far away, too. They remind me of simpler times and help my stress level come down significantly.

I say we ditch this place and wind up on some beach in Hawaii.

Kristi said...

This is great. If I could get JR to sit still for two seconds I will have him try and figure out transferring those darn NEF files. I want to post them too!