After 3 months, I am finally getting around to updating. I have a big trip to post about, but I don't have the pictures yet. Matt and I went on a week long trip to Belize and Guatemala with our good friends, the Royces. Expect a good long post about that as soon as we get the pics from JR's camera.
The last few months we've stayed pretty busy. We've been hanging out at my sister's pool, spending time at my parent's cabin in Oakley, planting our garden, teaching dance, taking pictures, and attempting potty training. I should post a lot of pictures representing all of those events, but instead why don't you check out my instagram: @allieemcfarland or Matt's: @mcfarlsbarkley. I'm way too lazy to post everything now :)
I will post some stuff from my latest dance recital, though. Kate was in two dances. Her ballet dance was to Singin' in the Rain, and her jazz dance was to Wash that Man Right Outta My Hair. She did am outstanding one-handed cartwheel in her jazz dance! She is so funny on stage. She knows the dances, but she will not smile. All ya get is an occasional lip-lick when she's nervous. I love it! I tried posting video, but the files are huge and it wasn't working. Here are some cute pics of my kids, though.
Sunday, June 16, 2013
3 months later...
Posted by Allie at 8:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yay! An update! I've thought about getting instagram, but never followed through. Kind of hate most social media sites...seem to have bad luck with them, so I've held off. Maybe I should take the plunge so I can see what's happening with you more often.
You look like a model in these pictures. Wish I could see Kate on sage! So cute!
Post a Comment