My parents bought a cabin in Oakley last month. I love a good cabin in the winter. Even though it can be treacherous driving to a cabin in the snow (this winter has been awful), once we are there, I love it. We were able to visit them last weekend. Matt had to work, so Mikey and I drove up with Kate and Zach. We had a ball. Kate has always been a big big cry baby when it comes to getting snow clothes on. This year, she turned a corner. YAY. She is a pro sledder. She accidentally went off a huge jump. It was hilarious. Afterwards, she said, "Why are you laughing? I kinda got hurt." Zach loves snowmobiling. He has to ride with Grandpa so they can look for Elk and Moose.
Good times ahead at this Cabin!




1 comments:
HATE driving in the snow, but have ALWAYS wanted a cabin. I'mso jealous you get one!!!
Post a Comment