It should not surprise anyone who knows me, or has been following this blog that we are obsessed with Disney-everything. Love it. Love it all. Matt's mom, Elena, has a tradition where she takes her grandkids to Disneyland when they turn 5. For most of them so far, it had been their first time. For Kate, it was her 6th or 7th. So sue me. We have never been at Christmas time, though, so it was like going for the first time. It was SO MAGICAL. It was better than I imagined. The attention to detail is out-of-this-world awesome. We had a great time. Kate got to be the boss and pick every ride, activity, treat, etc. She was in heaven.
Here is a slew of pics from the trip. All of them are of her.
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Cuckoo for Disneyland
Posted by Allie at 7:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Elise has been 4 times, and she's only 6. :) You have the Coolest mother in law, what an awesome tradition.
I love that Gangy wore her traveling capris. Looks fun! Kate is mini-Matt.
Oh my Heavens, how fun!!! We have NEVER been. Don't judge me.
Jealous of this tradition.
I kind of feel like I've been to Disneyland now based on the number of pictures of I've seen of yours over the years. :)
Post a Comment