I made it. I made it through 30 days of finding something to be grateful for. Looking back through all these posts, I've realized most of them are things I am always grateful for and aren't necessarily out-of-the-ordinary things. However, it has been good for me to sit down and actually write about them. It has made my appreciation for all these things grow. As I sit here preparing my lesson for Sunday (yipes) on the Savior, I feel extremely humbled. I really have so much to be thankful for in my life, but the most amazing gift is the gift of the Atonement. We can be free from our sins and sorrows. I very much feel my Savior's love. Especially on hard days. I love this picture of Jesus Christ because I feel like he is opening His arms to me, and just for me.
As we jump into the month where we celebrate His birth, I hope we can all take time each day to think of Him. Remember Him. Do what we can to become like Him.
'TIS THE SEASON!

1 comments:
I loved reading all of these, Allie. Your writing style is so great and simple to read!
Post a Comment