Thursday, November 8, 2012

#8

Is anyone sick of these yet? I still have 22 to go, so I hope not.

Today I am thankful for Kate's preschool. Her teacher is darling and she has made a lot of cute little friends. She really has learned a lot in the 5 hours a week that she goes to school. Her teacher, Mrs. Bre', is so great with the kids. She treats each kid like her favorite and helps them learn on their individual levels. I'm glad Kate gets a chance to go out on her own for a bit and learn social skills and coping skills without having me there hovering.(I can be a total helicopter mom.) I am also grateful for the time I get with just Zach. I had 2 1/2 years with just Kate, so it's only fair that Zach gets a little one-on-one time. We play, read books, and "get sumping to eat."



0 comments: