Saturday, November 10, 2012

#9

I missed posting yesterday, but all day I was thinking about how grateful I am for the temple.


Every second Thursday of the month, we plan to do Initiatories as a Relief Society. On Thursday, I was going back and forth whether or not I was going to go. I knew I should, but Matt had planned dinner with friends and I wanted to do that too. I decided to go to the temple and I ended up being the only one who showed up. As I walked through the front doors, I was immediately thrilled with the my choice. The Spirit in the temple is better than anywhere on this earth. I feel like the temple doors are very symbolic. I imagine the feeling of walking through those doors is a sliver of the feeling of walking into heaven. What a great opportunity to participate in the Lord's work and what a great privilege to be allowed into that Holy Place. Amazing.



0 comments: