Gal Pals.
I have a lot of great friends. School friends, college friends, and neighborhood friends. The girls in the pic above date back many years. Two of them are from South Jordan Elementary, one from South Jordan Middle, and the other two from Bingham High.
These are only 5 of the many girls I consider my close friends. I am so grateful for good friendships. It is such an important part of my life. Dinner with girls are when I laugh the hardest. I've been lucky to have good friends since Kindergarten. I know there are a lot of people who had struggles in their youth (and adulthood, let's be honest) with girlfriends. Girls can be mean. Remember on the movie Mean Girls? I love when Gretchen says, "If only you knew how mean Regina really is... You know that I'm not allowed to wear hoop earrings, right? Yeah! Two years ago she told me hoops earrings were *her* thing and I wasn't allowed to wear them anymore. And then for Hannukah my parents got me this pair of really expensive white gold hoops and I had to pretend like I didn't even like them and... it was so sad."
I think we all know a Regina George or two, even in our adulthood, and I am thrilled to say proudly, none of my peeps are like that! (maybe that means I am the Regina? Shiz.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment