My little Zachy turned two this month. I think he is officially a kid now. He was still officially a baby for ever because he is A) barely on the charts in weight (4%) and B) Kate is already such an adult that it made him extra babyish. He holds his own now, though. He is talking up a storm and does everything he can to keep up with the big kids. My favorite thing is doing now is trying to sing songs. He loves Mamma Mia and One Direction. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree :).
We did a big carnival at my sister's house. Her little boy turned 4, so we combined forces. We had the standard games, facepainting, and balloon animals. Thanks to everyone who came and thanks to those that helped out!Thursday, July 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a brilliant idea! I've honestly never been to a carnival birthday party, but I love the concept and you obviously executed it perfectly.
Mama Mia made me laugh out loud. That's awesome!
Evy asks me every night if she can go to "Kate's party" tomorrow.
Post a Comment