Thursday, February 23, 2012

Birthday week for Kate and me.

Kate and I had a great birthday week. Started with Disneyland and ended with us starting a coin jar for our next Disneyland trip. My little Kate is 4 years old now and I am 29. I'll be 30 next year. I should probably starting acting my age. Kate had a little birthday party with some kids in her preschool class. That was hilarious. The pinata took 25 minutes to break.
Elena took the kids for us the night before my birthday so we could go on a date. We went to Zupas and then decided to call it a night. We've been watching Lost (I know, we are 8 years behind) and all we wanted to do was watch 12 episodes--- which we did. On my actual birthday, we did a little party for my mom and dad, too, since their bdays are the same week as ours. Good times. I spent the day spending all my birthday money on myself. I usually end up at Children's Place or Carter's and buy stuff just for the kids. I was determined to spend every last dime on myself. I bought some clothes and shoes that are way out of my league, but will be good for me to actually dress up a little sometimes. Thanks to everyone for the gifts, texts, and FB messages!

I have zero pictures to show for our birthday week, so I'll just post some more pics from our incredible trip to Laguna Beach. These are from my sister's camera:








I have the best skin ever for a beach trip... Thankfully Kate and Zach take after Matt.




Zach totally has the right attitude for Disneyland:





1 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

Allie, do you ever take a bad picture? Seriously, you kill me!

Happy Birthday, belated. :/ I'm in my own world over here and never get around to talking to anyone. So...let's get together soon! Like before your next birthday!

And I really wish I could have seen that party. I love wathing pre-schoolers.