Thursday, February 23, 2012

My almost encounter with Zac Efron

Matt's cousin, Stacy, is a writer for a teen blog in Hollywood. She gets to do all sorts of cool things and meet celebs left and right. She knows that my heart belongs to Zac Efron. (In case you are new to my blog, I have loved him since he was a 16 year old geek in HSM. I have stood by him and LOOK AT HIM NOW.) Anyway, she got to interview him for his upcoming film, The Lorax, and she said I could come to the interview to get a sighting and a handshake (as long as I behaved myself.) I was pumped! I tried to lose a few pounds, clear my skin, and went on a shopping spree. However, due to some security and other nonsense, I wasn't going to be able to get into the junket. My heart was broken, but I survived---until I saw the interview that I was supposed to be a part of.

Check it out here.

He melts my heart into a thousand pieces.

2 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

Damn. He's a babe. And I don't even love long hair on men.

Too bad about the interview. Bummer! :(

Kristi said...

How disappointing! At least you got a shopping spree out of it!