
I have discovered a new show on Netflix. Parenthood. Anyone seen it? I am obsessed with it. I love every single character and I have been loving every single episode. Its sort of a dramedy version of Arrested Development (produced by the same people) or Modern Family. I love that the story lines are simple, real-life situations. Its a super feel-good show. Even Matt is liking it. Check it out. Seasons 1 and 2 are available for instant streaming.
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
My new favorite
Posted by Allie at 7:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i just started watching it this season on hulu, love it!
Derek and I love this show as well! We got hooked on it this year.
That's funny, we started watching it a week ago... sadly we have only watched one episode. Not because we didn't like it, because Travis started working nights and he gets really offended if I watch shows without him (little girl).
Post a Comment