Halloween was fun this year, no? Last year, it was raining so much, we didn't even take Kate trick or treating. She was in heaven this year running full speed house to house. We had all the little cousin kids do a Peter Pan theme, just for fun. After doing a few houses, we went to my mom's for some Taco soup. Then, just the adults played Halloween Bingo and did a Halloween Word search race. You read that right, just the adults. PARTY ANIMALS. It was a great kick-off to the best time of year. So excited for the Holidays!
Kate -Tiger Lily, Zach- Captain Hook, Brayden- Peter Pan, Cam- Indian Chief, Kaestli- Tinker Bell




Tuesday, November 1, 2011
halloweenie
Posted by Allie at 9:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm totally obsessed with Zach's costume. LOVE IT! And I'm going to be honest, I didn't even recognize Kate. So big and with dark hair, nope! I thought she was someone else.
Post a Comment