Thursday, August 4, 2011

Yay Yay Yay, a home.

Well, we got all moved in last weekend. Thanks so much to everyone who helped! We had so much help with the moving and with the unpacking that we were 100% moved in, including pictures hung on the walls, by Saturday night. My goal was to get every single cardboard box out of my house that night, and we accomplished it. Such a good feeling! We are loving it and are loaded up on the chocolate chip cookies from nice neighbors! My favorite surprise visit was from my new neighbor, Jackie, and her wagon full of two cute kids that are betrothed to my two kids. Can't wait to hang out with you all the time Jackie!
I have to post some pictures of Kate's room. I was so happy with how it turned out! I sort of had a ball at Hobby Lobby. Who knew?



Everyone come visit me!

2 comments:

The Ashworthwhiles said...

Her room turned out so cute. I have never been to Hobby Lobby. I need to check it out. Congrats!

Marisa Jean said...

What a darling room! Love Hobby Lobby--but I'm not allowed to go in there any more because I spend too much money! :)

Can't wait to see your house. And who the heck are you, getting moved and settled in one day? There are still boxes I haven't touched and we've been here nearly two years.