This is one of those posts...
Kate is growing up, guys. She started preschool today, and I am so excited for her. I was going to wait one more year, but she has been asking and asking for 6+ months and maybe its just me, but she is a smart cookie. Luckily there was an opening at a preschool at a house in our little neighborhood. I'm not going to be able to eat out as much so I can pay for it, but sacrifices people. Maybe I'll lose a pound or two in the meantime. She was really excited when we got there. She sounded like little Bonnie on Toy Story 3 when she said hi to her teacher.
Another fun milestone--- she has mastered skipping. Not a huge deal for some, but when she finally got it, from my reaction you would have thought she learned how to read. Its so cute!
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Big Week for Kate
Posted by Allie at 9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Preschool before you homeschool, right?
Allie, she looks huge in this picture (meaning very grown up). What happened to your little girl?!?
I love her outfit, but how does she go potty in it?
Post a Comment