Friday, August 19, 2011

Tuacahn Attempt #2



Since we got rained out last month when we tried to see The Little Mermaid, we went again this week so we could see all of it. And it was GREAT. It really was very well done. Kate was glued the whole time. At one point, she looked at me and said, "Wow Mom, I love her dress." After the show, the characters come out and you can talk to them. The line for Ariel and Eric was way too long, so we just kind of hung around by them until they looked over at us and waved. Eric was actually really cute and knelt down and said, "Hi Sweetie" to Kate even though we cheated the line. She was in love. I think the play runs until October, so if you can sneak away, you should see it. Its really cute.




While we were down in St. George, we went CRAAAAZYY and hit up the bowling alley. Oddly enough, despite the fact that Matt is pretty much a pro bowler, Kate has never been. I didn't really explain the rules to Kate because I thought bowling was pretty self-explanatory. On her first turn, she rolled the ball and immediately started to chase it. She slipped hard on that wax and fell flat on her butt. It was sad, but it was honestly so funny. Has anyone seen the episode of Modern Family where the Pritchetts get ripped on for always laughing when people get hurt? Well, thats me. I think it is so funny when people fall or trip. Even my 3 year old. So sue me. Anyway, after a couple turns she got the hang of it, and was all over bowling. Her favorite part was the rotten bowling shoes. She said, "OH, these are cute!" Zach was stud sipping his soda and crawling around the nasty floor. Cute kid.





1 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

Allie, I think you might be slowly devouring my soul with these trips you take. I wanted to see this so bad--now the desire is even more intense. Lucky!