After lots of months, we have finished the final season of 24. Slow for the first 2/3s, but got exciting towards the end. This series has taken up 194 hours of our lives. Worth every disturbing moment, every "Dam* it!" uttered by Jack Bauer, every ounce of hatred for President Charles Logan, Cole Ortiz, Nina Meyers, and Kim Bauer, and the wish-washiness of Tony Almeida.
Kiefer Sutherland: I applaud you.
Here we come, Lost.
Monday, August 22, 2011
Holy Smokes.
Posted by Allie at 10:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That is awesome. We have to finish the last two seasons. I wish everyone loved America like jack Bauer did, we wouldn't be having so many issues. He is a true American, and I love him. Oh yeah, he is not real. Damn.
Good luck on lost. I hope you can handle it. It's crazy!
Post a Comment