We had a night open for the first time in 2 months, so we decided to go out and do some pics and get some dinner as a little family. We have been busier than ever the last two months. Matt has been booked a lot and I have been teaching extra for my sis who is post-partum. Parenting also occupies a bit of our time. We are still house-hunting. We have a house that is turning out to be probable. These short-sales have been a pebble in my shoe. We are hoping this one works out though, and if it does it will only have been a 3 month short-sale process which is faster than we were thinking. Cross your fingers and toes!
Here are the pix. Kate is 3 and Zach is 10.5 months.
Little Zachy. Bytheway, I think this little guy has GERD. Does anyone know if there is anything you can do for a baby with Gerd?
Sunday, May 29, 2011
Springtime Pix
Posted by Allie at 7:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Devin had GERD. He was on liquid Zantac pretty much from birth (small dosage obvs). It definitely helped and I could tell when I would try to wean him off the medicine he still needed it. He's been fine since about 13 months. Every once in awhile he still has a problem, but he's much better. The Zantac didn't have any side effects and it's pretty common to give to kids.
Cute shots of your kids!
How in the world is Zach almost one already?
I'm crossing my fingers for you on the house! I'm sure you're ready for the whole process to be over and done with.
Post a Comment