2010 has been an eventful year that is all the sudden over. Lots of ups and a few downs. I'm excited to see what 2011 has in store for us! Lots of changes are sure to be coming our way. Gives me nerves, but makes me excited at the same time. Can't wait for some fun milestones though! We've got two new babies (so far) coming to our family, a missionary brother who will be home this summer, a few trips up our sleeves including London, and some resolutions that we are going to work on ALL year, not just for the first few weeks of the year. Our stake president issues a challenge each year. I am really excited about this next year's. We are to make two goals centered around Preparation. One temporal and one spiritual. I love feeling motivated especially during January. I hate January, so its nice to have positive things to focus on.
Christmas was an absolute ball, except for the fact that Matt had to work on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. He was able to be home Christmas morning though, and that is the most important part. We had a lot fun watching Kate with her gifts and watching Zach lay on his stomach. We felt extremely blessed watching our two kids. We only got each other one thing this year, but no gift could have beat watching Kate play with her new tea party. (We haven't taught her about the Word of Wisdom yet, so until then, we are drinking a whole bunch of pretend tea. Its not the same having a sprite party.) I know it still throws some people off when they hear that Matt and I ended up together, and I think it's funny to see reactions. I am so happy to be with him and to have a little family with him. 


My bro-in-law made the cute white table. It turned out great!
This is so super overexposed, but you can still see how cute Zach is. I love his baby blues!
Here's to 2011! I can't wait for another great year that I'm sure will fly by just as fast, if not faster, than 2010.
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
My end of the year post
Posted by Allie at 2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The Tea Time Pictures are to die for!!! I hope Bo can be invited over for some one day :)
Too cute. Love the tea time. She's adorable.
You have had a very interesting year. I'm so jealous of your upcoming trip! And I love, love, love that table and chair set!
Post a Comment