We are just gearing up for a great weekend. Lots of fun stuff going on. I am so excited for Christmas morning. Kate's mind is going to be blown with what she is getting. I wanted to do a homemade christmas this year for a couple reasons. $$$ being one, and also it seemed fun. Pics to come later.
Zach is an absolute hoot these days. This is him reacting to me singing A whole new world to him. Such an easy audience:
I am really excited to have this girl back:
After about 2 1/2 weeks of having a GI Bacterial infection, she is back. She was an absolute raunch when she was sick. Still loved her, but her tantrums and scowls were about to drive me cuckoo. Her sick self, for some reason, had a serious vendetta against Matt. She was downright mean to him. Kinda funny, but mostly sad. A pretty penny's worth of antibiotics later, she is once again her sweet, hilarious self.
Happy Holidays everyone!
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Gearin' up
Posted by Allie at 8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Poor gal. I'd be mean with that kind of infection, too. :( Can't wait to see what you did for the kiddos! :)
Post a Comment