Kate has been sick for the past two weeks. Lets just say, I have cleaned up enough vom and dia to last me a lifetime. Though sick, she did her best in some performances this weekend. Friday night we had a ward party. Kate and her nursery peeps sang Jingle Bells for everyone. She was more concerned about the kids behind the curtain. I think she piped in here and there with the song though.
Today was our big Christmas Recital for the dance studio. It went great! I was very proud of all the dancers! Kate thought that we were playing statue though, I think, because through her entire dance she stood frozen looking at me backstage with a scowl on her face. Her explanation was that her costume was itchy. Better luck next time. It was still really fun. Hopefully in the spring, her costume will miraculously be not itchy. We couldn't get a pic of her in her cute sailor costume, but she was totally fine waltzing around with just her tights and shoes.
She is on the far left. (I stole this pic off of FB. Not good quality.)
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Kate the Entertainer
Posted by Allie at 6:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
haha, it is my favorite when this happens in a little girls dance.. so cute!!
She's a beauty. Well, she will have many more chances to dance in hopefully a non-itchy costume. :)
That sailor costume = ADORABLE!
She looks totally naked in that pic, and I love that she looks likes she posing for the shot and not just picking off the tape
Post a Comment