Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome 2011.

New Year's Eve was kickin'. We had a really fun party at my sister's house. She has a great party house. We spent the whole evening eating lots of food, playing games, and taking turns on the xbox connect thing playing the dance central game. Lots of tears of laughter were shed while playing it. I mastered Crank That Soulja Boy and a Salt n Pepa song on the hardest level. I got some really good footage of Matt doing the Merengue move. I will hopefully be able to upload it. Kate and Zach both made it until midnight which made for a long day on Saturday. Kate zonked out by 7:30 that night. Saturday the kids also went sledding at my parents house. I love sledding and snowmobiling. Its one good thing about this garbage dump of a month. I've got some fun things up my sleeve to get through the next 6 weeks until Kate's birthday. Her Rapunzel party is going to be unbelievable.

New Year's Eve





New Year's Day

1 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

I'm seriously impressed that you made it that late into the night. I was OUT by 10:30...that is until my neighbors started banging pots and pans. Didn't bother me though--everyone should be able to enjoy the New Year in their own way.