Monday, August 2, 2010

blessing day

Yesterday we were able to bless Zach. It was a great day, thanks to all our family that came! We have such a great support system. Matt always does such a good job with these kinds of things. He is very good with words and lets the spirit guide. It was awesome. I'm so grateful for my little family.

Cute little guy of the day


This one makes me melt.


I love how he is going cross-eyed trying to focus

2 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

That middle one makes my heart melt, too.

I'm so glad I don't have to be the one to follow what the spirit says. I'd lose. So glad for the men in our lives. I'm sure Matt did a wonderful job!

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Oh my goodness, they are both sooo stinkin cute!!!! I love Zach's cross eyes. I burst out laughing.. Congrats again you guys, just adorable kids.