Friday, July 23, 2010

One week down.

Its been one week since little Zach was born. Things are going great. Yes, Kate has had a meltdown or two, but that is to be expected I would think. For the most part, she has adjusted really well. Zach is one champ of a kid. He eats, sleeps, and lounges. Must be a McFarland. I'm in love with his head of dark hair and really hope it doesn't all fall out. Its been fun being ordered to relax and take it easy. Matt's had time off, so we've been able to just hang low and have fun with our kids. We're thanking our lucky stars.
We tried for some pics the other night and here are some of my favorites.

Even though Zach is about as stable as a wet noodle, Kate's face melts my heart in this one so I had to include it.


A really cute baby boy.




Matt took about 300 pics trying to get her to sit and look at the camera, and this is the closest we got.

2 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

I feel like my life is in shambles with just one kid--can't imagine it with two! That first picture is seriously to die for. Kate's face is priceless.

the murdocks said...

His face in that b&w one...melt my heart. He is a gorgeous baby. I think I might drop in this week again to see him.