Allie, those kids look like they like eachother. That is great. I have been thinking about you so much lately and I really want to come by asap...like this week.
Love this! Also love the pics and video Matt did. That video is priceless...made me get a little teary. hope you are feeling well. Congrats you guys!!!!!!
i love that picture!! AND CONGRATS ALLIE!!!!!!! i'm so happy for you and matt, and if this kid is starting to look like you, like you said, then i cannot wait to see how fetching cute this kid is with the red hair and perfect freckles! you and matt are a perfect pair for producing the cutest dang kids!
OH Yay he is here... I've been wondering about you! How fun! I loved all the pictures on Matt's blog, they were amazing. Congrats and enjoy that little stud!
4 comments:
Allie, those kids look like they like eachother. That is great. I have been thinking about you so much lately and I really want to come by asap...like this week.
Love this!
Also love the pics and video Matt did. That video is priceless...made me get a little teary. hope you are feeling well. Congrats you guys!!!!!!
i love that picture!! AND CONGRATS ALLIE!!!!!!! i'm so happy for you and matt, and if this kid is starting to look like you, like you said, then i cannot wait to see how fetching cute this kid is with the red hair and perfect freckles! you and matt are a perfect pair for producing the cutest dang kids!
OH Yay he is here... I've been wondering about you! How fun! I loved all the pictures on Matt's blog, they were amazing. Congrats and enjoy that little stud!
Post a Comment