Matt posted these on his photo blog, but I wanted to put them here too. A week or two ago, I was at a dance competition all day long, so Matt held down the fort. He did a little photo shoot with Kate which I love. Except he forgot to comb her hair. She is still sporting a female mullet. I like this little girl a lot. She is getting so excited for baby Zach to come, but I will be interested in seeing how she deals with sharing the spotlight. She's got just about everyone in a 50 mile radius wrapped around her little finger. 
Monday, May 3, 2010
Fe-mullet
Posted by Allie at 3:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Avery is starting to sport the she-mullet. Sometimes I purposefully don't do her hair so I can just gaze at it.
PS I love your hot date!
I'm certain my daughter will be bald until age three, so count the mullet as a blessing. I think it's cute.
Cute, cute little Kate! I love her mullet. I remember when Brookie had one. It is cute when they are little.
Post a Comment