Today is our 5th wedding anniversary. Its been the longest 5 years of my life... jokes, we have had a great time these last 5 years, and look forward to many more. We were thinking since it was our 5th, we should plan a cool trip, but decided to save the $$$ and just hang out at the District. We don't have a point and shoot camera, so instead of having pics of us on our big day, I downloaded some images. We started off with lunch at Chik-fil-a. (with the rest of the mom groups from Daybreak)
We then headed over to Massage Envy for a couples massage. (Thanks to my sis who hooked us up.) Matt was a little nervous when he saw that his therapist was named Justin. Remember George Costanza? Anyway, Matt had an open mind and Justin was a champ. I did giggle a little though when I peeked over and saw Justin working on Matt's hamstrings. I got a prenatal massage and recommend it to anyone who is pregnant. Awesome.
Afterwards, we went to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and I got the caramel apple dipped in chocolate and snickers. It was delicious, but I think my favorite is still just a plain old caramel apple. 
We ended our day seeing Date Night. We laughed out loud a lot of times. I really love Tina Fey and I wish I could be her friend. 
All in all, a great day. Happy anniversary Matt!
Friday, April 30, 2010
5 years down, eternity to go
Posted by Allie at 7:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That sounds like a gr8 anniversary to a less-than-gr8 guy! For my 1st anniversary, we ate Totino's pizzas and watched 8 hours of movies. It was a Sunday and we took the "day off" from church. But I think I might try your idea next time, especially since I have a lot of Chick-fil-A coupons.
that really did sound like an awesome anniversary! promise i wrote your entire day down just in case one day we feel lucky.
and i had to laugh about your massage. me and brad right after we got married had a couples massage, and a woman was massaging brad, and a guy was massaging me. i remember looking over and the woman was massaging brads upper thighs and brads face looked so tense. to this day i still ask him what he was thinking about, ha. i started laughing out loud, i think my massager thought he hit a ticklish spot or something. those massages are fantastic.
Post a Comment