Last night, I was able to spend 4 hours at the local Olive Garden with these two girls. Laughed hard, gossiped even harder, and had my all time favorite meal-- five cheese ziti and a Diet Cherry Coke. I really have the greatest friends and I am so glad that we've stuck together these past 10-20 years. Its so great to have both Stacie and Brittany back in SJ where they belong. Now if I could only get the rest of you dweebs that live out of state to move back, I would be set.
Has anyone seen Little Women? Well, right before Beth (kind of the reject sister, lets be honest) dies, she says to Jo, "Oh, Jo, I've missed you so. Why does everyone want to go away? I love being home. But I don't like being left behind." Well, other than the fact that I'm not dying, I sometimes feel this way about all my friends that keep moving away from me! I'm dumb Beth that won't go anywhere, and all you friends are the cool sisters. Stop that, guys, and just stay in South Jordan with me and Matt. If you do, you get to have gossip dinners at Olive Garden for hours on end. Totally worth it.
You can't really tell in the pictures, but I'm wearing gold dangly earrings. Haven't worn earrings since my wedding day, but I've decided I want to be one of those girls that wear earrings.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Gal Pals
Posted by Allie at 4:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Gal pals really are the absolute best!!! You've definetely got some goodies! How are you feeling? Are you due soon? Tell Matt his photogblog is awesome and I love it!!! He didn't have a spot for comments that I could see or I would have told him myself. We love the McFarlands!
You are too funny. I'm glad you had some girl time. You all look so beautiful!
P.s. I love matts photo blog too and his pictures of the dancers are awesome.
Dangit Al, why do you have to do posts like this that make me hurt with homesickness and make me insanely jealous that I'm missing out. As much as I hated this post of me missing out I loved your comparison to Beth, I can think of that exact scene, you described it so well. I'm glad you aren't dieing like her, but as cool as I am I wish I was in your shoes right back in SJ with family and friends who I miss every single day.
ps. love the earings, you can totally pull off being one of those girls.
I still need to talk to you more, since all I do is talk about you know who I haven't even asked how the pregnancy is going. or anything else. I guess this whole ordeal has just consumed me.
The second I saw these pics I was pissed! I knew immediately what I had missed out on. You're not suppose to be getting together. Thank you for referring yourself to the reject sister Beth! I laughed so hard. I would love to back in So Jo. Hopefully soon. Miss you and love you! Love the earrings too! You look so good by the way, you don't even look prego.
That is so fun that you guys still get together. Good friends really are the best. You look great by the way!! Hope things are going well for you.
i feel like i have an itch to get out and move to anywhere, but im sure i'll also be one of those people that never leave utah. a beth. i loved that, haha.
but i agree with erin-you seriously look awesome! and the earrings are perfect..
HAHA!! I love Beth in that movie, be that way forever Allie. You are the rock I can count on. That night was great!! I love all you sexy ladies.
Post a Comment