Matt got hired to go on a singles cruise to Cabo and take pictures. He just got back today, and I am sure you will be seeing a long post about it on his photo blog. I'm not even going to ask how many girls he hooked up with while Kate and I were neglected here at home. His blog has details and pictures: mattmcfarlandphoto.tumblr.com 
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Butt Head has been cruisin' with singles
Posted by Allie at 6:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Who gets hired for something like that? Jealous.
We are going to Juan Diego!!! I'm so excited that you are too. So my classes perform starting at like 5:30, kind of late this year, but I am planning on being there around 3:00. I hope you are still there because I search for you at every competition. See ya soon!
ya, what a butt head. Hopefully you can go with him next time. ok Al, I cannot get our little conversation out of my head. I am writing him a letter tonight and I'm not holding back, this is my only chance to get him to snap out of it, cause once he's home it's all over. I'll call you again because I have some more things to ask you.
Post a Comment