Sunday, April 4, 2010

Little Rascals


This looks pretty posed, but it actually wasn't. Cam had just finished up his own little photo shoot and Kate has insisted on wearing her Easter dress. So just for kicks, we put them on the pool table, and then by some miracle, they both looked at the camera with hard A faces. Even how they are sitting was all them. All that is missing is a single red rose.

6 comments:

melissa said...

i can't stop staring at that picture allie. your child looks like hollywood. thats the only word that comes to my mind. they are a match made in money.

also, tell matt i'm thrilled to stalk his photography blog! i love his work..

V.I.C.K.I. said...

I feel like there are angels amongst us when I look at this picture.

KO and SJ said...

This is seriously the cutest picture!

Marisa Jean said...

Looks like it should be on a calendar.

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Kate's mullet is the best. I think that is such a great pic. You should lie and take credit for setting up the picture and put it on Matt's website.

the murdocks said...

Oh, this is great!