Thursday, April 1, 2010

Matt's New Blog



Drum roll please.............Matt's got a new photography blog! Go check it out at:

http://mattmcfarlandphoto.tumblr.com/


He's going to be posting a lot more and have more interesting things to read than his last blog. Ok, I confess. This is Matt and I hijacked Allie's blog. I have to promote myself here because I think she has about twelve times as many followers as I do. That likely had to do with my neglect toward the blog and the fact that it was really boring to read. I think you'll like my new setup. I'm actually writing like I did when I blogged on myspace when the internet was first invented. In one week I've already posted as much I did on my entire last blog. Come and come often. I'll be posting at least twice a week now. My goal is to eventually get more followers than Perez Hilton. Help me meet that noble goal.

1 comments:

Mark and Kelly's Blog said...

Checked it out. Love it. Will definitely be back. And... Allie!!!! So great to hear from you. I miss you! From your blog it's easy to tell that you are as fabulous and hilarious as ever. I am so pumped that baby #2 is on the way because Kate seems to be turning out killer.