Monday, March 29, 2010

In the mean time...

Since we are TVless, (see last post) here is what we have been watching in the mean time. (Remember how I said I was going to read? Can't do it. Too hard.)

-Watched the entire first season of Glee. Unbelievably good. Musical and high school drama all in one. Couldn't ask for more.

-Finished season 4 of Heroes. Mediocre. Won't be sad if it gets canceled in the fall.

-Been loving getting reaquainted with Arrested Development. Just when you think one character is your favorite, another pulls out an unbelievable line.

-We're now gearing up to start season 1 of Lost. I know we're years behind, but I think we are finally ready to make the commitment.

-Lastly, Matt has joined the band wagon of old classic fun movies. We watched Charade starring Audrey Hepburn and Cary Grant. Seriously, Cary Grant could stab me in the back and I would still swoon at his every move.

3 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

I feel the same way about Cary Grant. Mmmmm.... and I'm obsessed with Glee. LOVE that show!

V.I.C.K.I. said...

My mom said Cary Grant liked the men too. Does that make you mad at her a little?

Michelle K. said...

You can't go wrong with Arrested Development. You will love Lost. My husband and I watched the first season of Lost in two days! You will be addicted.