Thursday, February 11, 2010

Jordan and Melissa's wedding

Yesterday our two great friends got married. We were able to spend the entire day celebrating with these guys. We've been so excited for this day and are so happy for them! Congrats!
Matt was honored to do their wedding photography. I got to go on the engagement shoot and they let me be in a pic. I don't know why I look 12 feet shorter than them.



The Smiths.

4 comments:

Ann said...

Maybe because you are? :) I love her boots with the whole ensamble. Good thing that wasn't in the actual engagments. Matt did a great job, as usual!

melissa said...

the picture is gorgeous! and the one of them is quite stunning too, ha.

i laughed out loud when i saw that picture, your face is priceless! it was so awesome to see you guys-i'm still dying over his gpa.

Jayson & Sara said...

Allie, tell Matt I"m so jealous he gets to shoot in the snow. I want to do a winter shoot SO bad, but the snow in NY isn't really beautiful like this. It is for a day and then it's yucky. Beautiful shots.

the murdocks said...

That picture is gorgeous. Matt, get those all on your blog! I am loving the snow pictures...