Kate turned 2 yesterday. We had a little party with family. She loved the gifts and all the attention. I'm not really sure what milestones to share. She is an extremely good talker and singer. She can sing a couple primary songs and nursery rhymes. She's also got a few disney songs down. Oh, and Party in the USA (of course.) She is honestly really fun to be around. Thanks to everyone for coming to her party. My sister Julie made an unbelievable fondant cake for Kate. It was a Disney carousel made out of cake and rice krispie treats. It turned out great! Check out her blog to see more of her cakes.
She is really excited for her new baby BROTHER that we found out last week is coming. She was set on a baby "grill", but we saw the little weenie and there is no doubt about it. We are really excited about it and Matt is relieved that he's getting a guy.








Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Kate's 2
Posted by Allie at 8:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What?!!? She turned two? Man, I can't believe that! Happy Birthday you cute, expressive girl!
Happy Birthday Kate! Congrats on a boy- one of each:)
That cake is amazing! Happy #2 to Kate! And congrats on the baby boy--exciting!
That cake is huge! Pretty awesome. Kate is pretty amazing. I probably need to see her pretty soon!
I can not believe that cake it is amazing! I don't think I have ever seen anything like that. I can't believe she is 2, she is so darling! I'm excited for you to have a boy too, congrates!
Loving the cake, and the fact that you're having a BOY! Yay!!!
Post a Comment