Crossing our fingers that the flights to this paradisical place stay open this weekend. We got a free place to stay if we can get there, and I'll be danged if we get bumped. I don't believe there to be a better place to be the last week of a wretched and smoggy January than beautiful Oahu. Please, oh please bless that we can make our flight! Standby can be a beast.
I asked Kate if she wanted to go to Hawaii, and she said, "No. How about Disneyland?" Definitely part of my family.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Please, oh please
Posted by Allie at 4:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I want your life so dang bad... seriously OAHU!!! If you want a tour of that place, that is Trav's stomping grounds... you wouldn't want to get lost right?
Ditto--I'd kill for your traveling life. I'm lucky to get in one vacation every few years, and that's if I really scrape and save.
What?!? Oh man, I would kill to be there right now! I totally agree its the best time to go. I hope you guys get on. I am so jealous and I want to hear all about it.
the second i opened your blog and saw that picture, i was already raging jealous, then when i read it-well, please not only let there be available tickets, but one more seat that needs filling.
and also, the dance class is jazz. absolutely nothing that i'm used to..haha, but allie, what kind of dance do you teach?? but your comment got me even more excited, thanks so much!!
Post a Comment