Friday, January 15, 2010

I go to my dance class

Kate started dance this month. I wasn't sure how she would do since she is not even two yet, but I wanted to just try it so when she is on So You Think You Can Dance in 16 years she can say, "I've been dancing since I was 1." She actually did really well, and followed along and did everything. Lyndsee is her teacher and she likes dancing with all her new "priends." I only got cell phone pics, but hopefully I can get Matt to take some really good ones one of these weeks.


5 comments:

V.I.C.K.I. said...

This is definitely your side of the family cuz the McFarlands have no talents.

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

OH I want to come watch her... that is so fun! I might just put Caden in because I am so excited for one of my kids to start dancing. NO, I don't think that would work. He would just run around looking for balls and cars, not for him. Although he does walk on his toes at times...

Kenzie said...

Allie she is too cute! We need to get her and "that boy" together soon!

Marisa Jean said...

Dancing at 1 by the skin of her teeth! But still, it's true. Can I get her autograph right now so when she's famous, I'll have something to get rich off?

Hayley Neil said...

CUTE! Please post more pictures of this and video too! Wowzas that little Kate is such a doll. I am glad we got to see you guys the other day even if it was just for a minute. We will have to get our little princess lovers together sometime!