We are all signed up to do our day of service which will be making blankets for kids. After we complete our service, we get to enjoy disneyland for free. Seriously, that Walt has done it again. 
(Shouldn't we be willing to do service without the reward of Disneyland? Probably.)
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Blanketeers
Posted by Allie at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Question: Who would you do anything for more; Walt Disney or Zac Effron? :)
How does it make you feel when I tell you I will not be doing this, and will be missing out on "Walt"'s (isn't he dead) genius? A little heart broken? Now if it was a free ticket to a George Strait concert, I'd be there in a heartbeat.
Allie, it is so much easier! I literally download them right off my hard drive and they show up exactly how I edited them in ps. It is so simple. And I love that the layout is the same on every computer. My blogspot layout was perfect on my pc but on macs it was so stretched out. I hated it. I think me and you have the same layout. Anyway, wordpress and tumblr are both like that. Tumblr has a ton of templates to choose from. I liked their looks better than wordpress. Alllie, I feel so bad that I told you about flickr and now you have to change all your pictures. I am ticked about it, too. Anyway, if you are like me and want to make things easier, I would recommend wordpress or tumblr! Register an account and play with it and make it how you want before totally committing.
Did that sound like an ad for tumblr?? It totally did. I just feel your pain.
Post a Comment