Sunday, December 27, 2009

Kate had the best bedhead Christmas morning. We had a great day as a family and got a lot of way nice presents from people. We didn't spend much on Kate because I knew aunts and grandparents would do that, and they sure did. Kate really got spoiled.





Now that Christmas is over, we enter the worst month of the year---January. Seriously I hate January so bad. I am really hoping flights to vacationy places stay open because I really want to go somewhere warm. Oh, and I am curious, once its 2010, do you plan on saying "two thousand ten" or "twenty ten"?

5 comments:

Jordan said...

Good question, Al. I haven't given it much thought, but I bet I will say twenty ten.

Marisa Jean said...

Mmmm...warm, sunny air. Sniff, sniff. I want to come!
Two thousand ten for me.

Princess Academy said...

Okay we lack sun -but our house is warm and Kate would love to play in our castle --We would love to see you Want a play date? I'll turn on teh fire and make you some hot chocolate:)

melissa said...

i just had to comment on kates bed head. i keep coming back to your blog to look at it over and over again. i think her face just goes perfect with that hair in that picture. i love it so much!

and i think out of habit i'll say two thousand and ten.

and how the heck did your party go??

Hayley Neil said...

This girl kills me! She is so rad.
Oh and I say twenty ten. It sounds fancier. And I dig fancy.