Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Well, since we bought one of these:



I guess we'll go ahead and have another one of these:


Coming July 16, 2010. Can't wait!

17 comments:

lmackay32 said...

Congrats Allie!!! How exciting. I love my minivan, they are awesome.

Sarah-Ashley said...

LOVE THIS!

Jayson & Sara said...

Congratulations you guys!

melissa said...

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

both news is something to celebrate about!

Ann said...

So happy for you guys. I'm sure Kate will love having a sibling to play with.

Disney Grandma said...

Well, we are extremely excited to have another cute grandkid. Kate is an absolute doll and smart as a whip.
Congrats We never were able to have a nice minivan. Matt usually had to sit on my lap in the front seat. We always were sticklers on safety.
Congrats

Marisa Jean said...

SSSSSOOOO stinkin' excited!!!! Wahoo! Hope you get feeling better, soon!

V.I.C.K.I. said...

Girl.

The Ceder House's said...

Yeah! You two make cute and smart babies- I can't wait to meet the next little one:)

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Congrats!!! Great news...Hope your well and not too unwell.

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

yay congratulations again! So yes there is a generic Zofran I just got my filled yesterday because all my samples ran out. It was $30 to fill it at Walmart and my dr. told me to cut the pill in half so it should last around a month. Hope that helps... there is also a generic for phenegren.

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

This is old news, I knew like a month ago... JOKES! I'm so dang excited for another Mcfarland baby. I sure love you guys. I think I need a Kamallie fix soon.

Aaron and Jessie said...

YAY!!! congrats Al, I'm so out of it with blogs so, sorry for the delay on congratulating you, but seriuosly I am so excited for you. Are you feeling any better this time around.

Princess Academy said...

oh yea Congrats --you didn't love your mopehead in the winter>?

the murdocks said...

WOOOOO! So pumped for you. But especially about the minivan. Dang! You guys are getting a good head start. I heard once you go van, you can't go back. Is it true?

Tara said...

Congratulations!

The Staples Fam said...

Congrats!! :)