We spent some time on Saturday at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple while my good friend was getting sealed to her husband. Matt took this picture and I am in love with it. What a beautiful temple with a great view. 
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
You can't not love this.
Posted by Allie at 8:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think I know that good friend of yours ;) This makes me excited to see the other pictures. This picture doesn't look like it was so cold outside that one couldn't feel their body. Matt is so talented. Dang!
Wow, that is a great shot. This picture honestly looks better than if you were to look at it in person. I love it.
A little blog snooping lead me to this gorgeous shot. Wow!!!!!!!!!! Your family is darling-- and I'm obsessed with Matt's artistic abilities (the pumpkin???)!
Post a Comment