Saturday, October 10, 2009

Heroes



Matt and I have been loving Heroes. We started season 1 about two weeks ago because we were bored one night and my cousin had lent (or is it lended?) it to us a long time ago wanting us to get into it. We are really loving it. We are about halfway through season 3 now. Season 1 has been the best so far, but we hear season 4 is great, so we are very excited.

I am loving this guy, Zachary Quinto. What a babe.


This guy is funny. We really like his character.

4 comments:

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Travis vows to get into this one day!

Marisa Jean said...

I think you just have a thing for Zach's. If you don't name your son Zach I'll be shocked.

melissa said...

promise we have heard nothing but good about heros, and everytime i hear more it just makes me ask myself again why i have never watched it yet.
this has made me motivated to literally sit down and watch it

the murdocks said...

That is one show I wish sooo bad I would've started watching! Now you make me want to go out and rent the dvds.