This sequence of pictures was taken in a matter of 30 seconds. This pretty much sums up Kate's personality when she has had a rough day. Laughing to crying in a matter of mere seconds.
Well Allie, she is approaching terrible two's. Maybe she's just giving you a sneak peak of what you've got to look forward to! But dang, she's so cute even mad.
Yes I love that especially the turning point picture. I promise Emmy is the same way. How much longer is your bro in the MTC? I can't wait for the day he shows up at my door. Don't you miss BHS football? or do you still go? he he I sure hope you do.
8 comments:
That's hilarious. She sure is cute though!
I love it. I seem to have one of those bipolar munchkins living at my house too.
That's just creepy. Why can't we go back to the days of when she would pull a crusty, close her eyes, then lift her eyebrows?
Hahahahaha I love that.
Well Allie, she is approaching terrible two's. Maybe she's just giving you a sneak peak of what you've got to look forward to! But dang, she's so cute even mad.
Yes I love that especially the turning point picture. I promise Emmy is the same way. How much longer is your bro in the MTC? I can't wait for the day he shows up at my door. Don't you miss BHS football? or do you still go? he he I sure hope you do.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I love this post allie, these pictures are so freaking cute!
HAHAHA! I love that child. Her mood swings is a big reason why.
Post a Comment