We had a BBQ a few weeks ago with some friends. We had a really great time. I am in love with my friends. Couldn't have asked for a greater group of people. I have been friends with a lot of these people since I was born, and some I got close to in high school. Since Matt and I had common friends before we dated, it has been really easy for us to stay close to our old tyme friends. It also helps that a bunch of our friends also married each other. I was going to ramble on about some recent thoughts I have had on the meaning of friendship, but lets be honest, who really wants to read that. I'll add that stuff later when I make this into a book. Anyhow, I really love you people.
A few shots from the BBQ: ( We missed you Charleses and Mayfields. And Brittany- get your butt to Utah!)
Not sure what I am looking at.
I love this pic because when I lived with stacie, this is what I did 90% of the time--- watch stacie as she frantically eats and tells jokes. Love you, Steez.
Webbs
Kate, Me, and Jessie's third-born, Olivia
Some of the guests
Two cute kids
Pissed that I am not in this!
Royce Fam
Saturday, September 12, 2009
BBQ
Posted by Allie at 7:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh you know Anne! Hmm love me some BBQ!
A really wonderful barbecue.
Great shots.
that was such a fun bbq! thanks so much for letting me come and hang out with the big dogs. because when i hang out with you guys i sure feel like one.
i hope its not long till i see you guys again!
that was an off the hook bbq... I'm pretending I was there. Pissed I missed it.
Allie, that was a GREAT night. I could on and on about how much I love my friends too. Thank you for hosting such a fun bbq. I'm greatful every day that you and Matt married eachother.
Allie, I am so happy I got a shout out on this. You know I am absolutely bummed I missed out on this event. Absolutely bummed. I seriously miss all you guys!! Everyone looks great!! That's it, I got to move back west,I will soon!!
Post a Comment