Oh I totally remember that recital! I remember the theme. We had to learn balance to the front instead of the back. Yeah - lots harder at eight (or whenever it was!) And I have a jean skirt with a leotard out of the same material as your costume! Thanks for that!!
9 comments:
LOVE IT! I remember that recital. "C & C Goin Country!"
Oh I totally remember that recital! I remember the theme. We had to learn balance to the front instead of the back. Yeah - lots harder at eight (or whenever it was!) And I have a jean skirt with a leotard out of the same material as your costume! Thanks for that!!
I remember that costume from Tara...nice picture.
this post is simple, yet extremely satisfying!
i love this picture!
OH I miss you... I really do! That makes me sad about the competitions. I need to just come stop by your studio one day. I drive by all the time.
This looks like my dance recitals in the '80s but it's not- it's the '90s, AFTER I graduated from high school.
I repressed my memory of that cow costume for a reason. What were they thinking putting us in it? HA! Good memories.
Yes!!! Why have I not seen this picture sooner. I love it Owl. Please some day will you get into this costume and perform your dance for us?
Wow --definitely dated It looks pretty 80ish:) What a hot dancer!
Post a Comment