Kate is turning into a kid, and we got some pics to prove it. She is a really fun person. I honestly enjoy hanging out with her and she makes me laugh harder than anyone. (Except Matt- he's pretty funny.) Kate is talking in full sentences now, and has been doing a great impression of Ariel. (Aaaaah- ah- ah- aaaahhhh...) She also talks about Tigger and Pooh Bear 24/7. Her pediatrician asked me if she was saying any words yet, and she looked at him and said, "Tigger is awesome." She loves playing with her cousins, and has some friends from nursery.
What can I say, I love the gal.


Sunday, September 27, 2009
Little Kid
Posted by Allie at 7:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So cute. I am pretty sure she is a baby genius - sentences? Wow!
Use of the word awesome, just makes her an even cooler kid. :)
You training her well--being that her first conversation with her doctor was about an animated figure. Couldn't fit better with your family. She really is a doll. Love the sweater.
what a true dolly!
Post a Comment