Sunday, August 16, 2009

Mikey's Farewell

Today was Mikey's farewell. He did a really great job on his talk. Tears were definitely a-flowin'. His friends and he sang a song which was really good. He leaves in a week and a half, so we got lots to do in the next 10 days!
I snapped a lot of pictures at the open house, but they all turned out not good because I don't know how to use Matt's camera, but I wanted to post a few for memory sake.

Mike and his buddies. They sang "We'll Bring the World His Truth." A farewell favorite.
IMG_1046

Enjoying the refreshments
IMG_1071

Totally clashing outfits
IMG_1101

Of course a pic of this little gal. (All smiles mere seconds after a tremendous tantrum.)
IMG_1103

Big Man on Campus with his best buddies
Buddies

1 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

Love the polka dot dress, Allie. You look fab. And I love the picture with all the men. Seems like a lifetime ago we were sending missionaries off. I swear when I was 19 we looked older then them--is it just me?