
Me , my sisters, and some aunts have put together an old movie club the past couple months. We have watched some really great films like Pillow Talk and Casablanca. Tonight we watched An Affair to Remember. It was unbelievably great. I laughed and cried many times. I encourage you to watch it 17 times in a row. What happened to old school films? It was the best love story, and they didn't need to trash it up to make it so. Oh, the good old days.
After you watch that, watch 17 Again. Just for a dose of Zac Efron. What a babe.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
You must watch this
Posted by Allie at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
We were just talking about this movie last night! It's my father's favorite movie of all time.
i'm going to do every single thing you recommended in this post!
and i completely agree with the trash stuff. we watched butch cassidy and the sundance kid, and the love "scene" is perfect. i love the old films. but thanks for the recommendation!
I am an avid old movie fan, they are the best. I have been trying to get my kids to watch them for years, no luck for the most part.
Gary Grant is the best.
Love Elena
Fun group! I wanna join.
I agree about old movies. Each Sunday while the hubby is asleep I slip an old school movie or musical into the DVD player. Good times.
Disney Grandma is wrong, I have watched many old movies. If you get a chance, try To Catch a Thief and North by Northwest. Gr8!
Oh owl. John and I just went to this theatre last night where they just play the classic old films. We saw sherlock holmes. It was pretty fun. There was this organist playing before the movie started and then as the screen went up the organ lowered into the stage. It was great! Just me, John, and the Elderly.
Post a Comment