Saturday, June 20, 2009

Lyndsee on Photo booth

I'm sure most people know about photo booth on Macs. This feature never gets old to me and everytime we break it out, I cry hard and pee my pants. For some reason, my sister Lyndsee looks extra hideous on Photo Booth, so I wanted to share some of the gold.






and my favorite one of Mikey

5 comments:

Aaron and Jessie said...

Yes! ha ha ha love it! Those are hideous, but hilarious!

Marisa Jean said...

Actually, I've never heard of photo booth--but I could see how it could provide ample entertainment.

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

The McFarland's really know how to have a good time.

melissa said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA, those tops brads by a long shot-what i would give to be a fly on your wall.

the murdocks said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Allie, those are awesome. That is the #1 reason I want to own a mac. Even if I've done it 8 times, I am always rolling on the ground laughing.

p.s. I miss you