There's just something great about a little girl picking flowers by a lake dressed in a sarong.
I just can't believe something that cute came out of Matt.
It is so great that you have a professional photographer as your husband! Kate is going to have such amazing pictures to look back on.
And with the cutest headband ever.
I seriously can't get enough of that picture! i actually grabbed the girl that sits next to me at work to look at it. i might use that as a postcard next time i go to paradise. also, i live for your comments allie, thank you so much!
Great photo. Sure love this little gal. Especially when she gives me crusties.
Adorable
good family genepool there, what a cute cute doll.
Aaaahhhh...lovely.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I just can't believe something that cute came out of Matt.
It is so great that you have a professional photographer as your husband! Kate is going to have such amazing pictures to look back on.
And with the cutest headband ever.
I seriously can't get enough of that picture! i actually grabbed the girl that sits next to me at work to look at it. i might use that as a postcard next time i go to paradise. also, i live for your comments allie, thank you so much!
Great photo. Sure love this little gal. Especially when she gives me crusties.
Adorable
good family genepool there, what a cute cute doll.
Aaaahhhh...lovely.
Post a Comment